Saturday 30 January 2010

Third day of filming...

Runi and I filmed after I had finished work on a Saturday. Unfortunately, Lucy could not attend as she was very ill so Runi and I got on and filmed as much as we could. We started the day at Oakfield Park near my house. We filmed the sky for roughly 25 minutes, thinking that we could use the footage by speeding the shot up so it added to the atmosphere in the video. I then spotted a bench on the opposite side of the park which would be perfect, a bench located in a whole cut in large bush. Runi filmed me from a distance sitting on this bench alone, looking straight at the camera. This was a great shot but the lighting was not great as it was soon getting dark, so dark that we filmed the full moon to have just in case we needed a little extra footage.

We then went back to my garage and filmed more of the tear blood scene. At first, I was extremely worried of getting a red stained face from the food colouring again but I knew that I had to get on with it for media purposes! By this time, the garage was absolutely freezing but we used this to our advantage by filming the breath, which looked quite interesting! After scrubbing the food colouring from my face for quite a while, we went on to film me sitting on the floor, rocking back and forth. We also filmed me surrounded by candles. This was quite a long day but the footage we had was very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment