Thursday 28 January 2010

Second day of filming...

As we soon realised we were extremely short on time, the second day of filming was on the next day that we were all available, which ended up being at the beginning of the following week. As before, Runi put on Lucys make up whilst I put on mine and back-combed my hair to look exactly the same as the last filming session. As I require less time to get ready for my part, I was ready first, so we took full advantage of this fact and went straight upstairs to film the bed fidgeting scene. This time we took longer to frame the shots as we soon realised the true importance of this feature. I personally, found it quite uncomfortable and weird to be filmed moving around in my own bed and occasionally I just burst into laughter. To overcome this, I put my radio on so I could forget the fact that the camera was there as I had something to concentrate on.

We then went outside to the garage and Lucy and I acted the scene where Lucy was behind me followed a scene where Lucy was feeling and touching my side. This particular scene of Lucy touching me was in my opinion the hardest clip to film. This is because Lucy and I are both normally very happy people and acting serious and depressed whilst having someone stroking your arm and hair was very hard for us. After a few burst of laughter, we soon got down to business and managed to capture a really strong and suggestive scene.

The next day we uploaded the footage once again and placed them in the parts we wanted in the song and edited the clips.At this point, we believed we had enough footage so we carried on creating the rough cut. However, when watching our rough cut we came to an agreement as a group and class that it was very, very repetitive. This clearly showed that we did not have enough footage!

No comments:

Post a Comment