Monday 18 January 2010

Main inspiration for characters

When doing some research, I came across a few images that inspired me and that will probably act as a guideline for what I want the characters to look like.

Vampire:

In these images, the girls appear quite normal but are obviously possessed, especially in the top image. I like the dark hair, blue eyes and dark make up look and I think that this will work well in our music video for the vampire character.

Girl:
These images are from the film 'The Exorcism Of Emily Rose' released in 2005. I like the eerie simplicity of the white shirt. This simple outfit does not take the viewers attention away from the characters face and expressions which is helpful. Also, having simple hair and make up makes the character appear more normal but due to her facial expressions, we can clearly see that she is bothered by something. I am going to have to find a white shirt similar to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment